- The emperor of corkscrews invites himself to your table.
- Napoleon, majestic on its base-bust.
- Very good grip of this Bonaparte.
- one-year warranty
- Fast delivery worldwide
- Exchange or refund - 15 days.
- Made in France
- In stock at our Montrouge workshop!
After the General, here is the Emperor, his bicorn will get rid of the most recalcitrant corks.
The emperor of corkscrews is supplied with a base decorated with his initial.
An exclusive system allows the corkscrew to be screwed on with imperial elegance!
Fans of Napoleon will receive an ideal gift here, especially on the occasion of the bicentenary of the death of Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte on 5 May 1821.
Long live the emperor!
Discover the secrets of the production of this first series of 25 pieces on this video:
- Steel body
- Mineral support.
Design Nicolas TRUB